Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Writing Game

Some of us write about this...

while some write about this...

and if you're a mystery writer (like me) you write endless versions of this...

But really, we're all writing about this...

There are the days when you feel as if you're playing this...

or this...




and even the days you feel as if you're playing this...


But we all need to play this...

and make our characters play this...


and remember no one ever has this...

on this...
And trust that one day you'll be playing this...


Because you have created a this.

5 comments:

  1. Elspeth - Now this is a really excellent way to depict the writing game. It really is all in the game, isn't it? Who ever said writing was boring? We live a game-driven, confetti-filled life! ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, as always. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your pictorial essays. LOL

    Stop by my blog today if you get a chance. I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margot; How I wish it were true! I guess it's all on how you throw the dice.

    Maryann; Thank you! And thank you also for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have the urge to gather the family and whup them at Monopoly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much nice to think of writing as a game instead of work.

    Terry
    Terry's Place
    Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!