Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Throw out the Life Buoy!

When you do this...


there are days when you feel like this...


Your only companion is this...


or this...




and (for me)

there are days when I'd swear that screen looks like this...


So, on those days when you're feeling like this...


Remember you've got this...



It might look like this...

or this...

or maybe, it looks more like this...




You might just need to do this...

followed by this...


My this....

are all of you wonderful people who do this...



to all of you...

be you readers or writers...

I say a heartfelt this.


10 comments:

  1. Elspeth - The feeling is 100% completely mutual. They say that writing is a very lonely thing to do, but I've not found it so, because of wonderful fellow writers and bloggers like you!!! :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Elspeth! It is a special thing to connect with other writer/bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start almost every day blog-hopping, and it's a great way to get into writing.

    Terry
    Terry's Place
    Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margot; Knowing you're out there somewhere is a very good thing.

    Lady Gwen; I'm glad you liked it. A little celebration of this magical place called the blogosphere is never amiss.

    Terry; I start my day the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, exactly. My blog friends keep me sane. Or try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol; Can I admit I'd really like it if you lived closer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been shutting down my computer and walking away a lot lately, which is why I've been delinquent about visiting blogger friends. I'm trying to do better now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat; We all need a break from time to time. You're entitled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to you, too! My blogging friends make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your picture posts! They always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!