Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Writing Game



Some of us write about this...

while some write about this...

and if you're a mystery writer (like me) you write endless versions of this...

But really, we're all writing about this...

There are the days when you feel as if you're playing this...

or this...




and even the days you feel as if you're playing this...


But we all need to play this...

and make our characters play this...


and remember no one ever has this...

on this...
And trust that one day you'll be playing this...


Because you have created a this.

6 comments:

  1. Elspeth - I love the analogy!!! And sooo right you are! Every story is a delicate Operation isn't it? And really, stories are all about the game of Life ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! What I need are clearer instructions...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful - how you carry these off! Love it. I love the game of life only there is only room in the little cars for two kids!!! I have a rebellious friend who had three because that annoyed him. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm playing Ouija almost every day! Ha! Nice analogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

    I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything,

    He promised to fix my relationship problem.

    I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    My relationship was restored as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend came back and promised never to leave me again

    Everything happened just in 3 days..

    I RECOMMEND YOU TO ..

    He cures herpes with herbal mixture

    100% result guaranteed..

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -ERECTILE ERECTION
    –HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY….

    R.buckler11 ( @ gmail……com ).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!