Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All Work and No Play...



When you're busy doing this...


It's very easy to feel like this...


or...

(let's be honest)

Our writing to get a wee tad this...


SO...



Take a moment to do this...






And do your equivalent of this...

Or do this...

Go outside and count the new this...


Although if you're me, it's easier to count the new this...

Listen for this...
JUST TAKE A MOMENT...

and trust me...

Your writing will go from this...

to this.


Or...

At least, you'll feel better.

It's a start.

6 comments:

  1. Elspeth - Oh, how write you are! ;-). There is nothing like tuning in to what's going on around us to put some zip into the 'scrip. And it keeps you from getting Writer's Butt, too ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- I have some of those dandelions too. I keep thinking I should do something about them, but they are the only spot of color in our drought-stricken lawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No drought here on the it's green for a reason west coast. The dandelions flourish.

      Delete
  3. I have a nest outside my bathroom window, and a tree across the road full of birds, I love being woken up by their singing. As for my garden,lets not go there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nest!! How magical. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, Anna!

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!