Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Writing as Shoes

Sometimes my writing feels as if it's wearing these...


But many days, it feels more like it's mucking about in these...

There are those comfy days when it's wearing these...

or even these...

And the wonderful days when it wears these...


or these...

Then there are the days when I slog along wearing these...


and even some when it's wearing this...


But I dream of the days when it will wear these...

Or, more precisely, when I can wear them!



This post was inspired by the blog post written by the wonderful Talli Roland. Thanks, Talli!

9 comments:

  1. Elspeth - What a terrific way to look different kinds of writing days. Hmmmm....I think most days my writing wears flat slip-ons or trainers. Something very easy on the feet. Unless it's wearing golf shoes because I've written myself into a sandtrap. Or cowboy boots because I have to tame some unruly characters. Or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talli's post was awesome. Yours, too :)
    I love shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margot; That's what I need - golf shoes! There are days when they're exactly what's needed.

    Carol; I love shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh... shoes AND writing -- such a winning combination!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving from Florida where barefoot or sandals were the norm up here where I actually bought hiking boots ... well, great post even if I'm not into shoes.


    Terry
    Terry's Place
    Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elisa; Thanks! I hoped you see this post.

    Terry; I hope the message of the post comes through even if you're not into shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raquel; I'm glad you liked it! Please do check out Talli's - her posts are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The seller's Supra Thunder is going to be going through a ton of very difficult level of competition becoming greater together a variety of classic darker Supra Training shoes along with shoes such as Supra Skytop inside Darker Tuf as well as the Supra Darker Duct Tape. They produce a terrific well stab inside keeping the seller's flourishing history relating darker Supra’s even so many individuals aren’t also available in a ton of. Vibram FiveFingers Bikila.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!