The blessed, to be wished for, Zone has hit. As I revel in the glorious experience of words pouring out my fingers, I'll give you some questions which may make you groan - or think - but, hopefully laugh.
12. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
11. How far east can you travel before you're heading west?
10. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, can you answer "No"?
9. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
8. Why do you put a towel in the laundry hamper if when you get out of the shower you are clean?
7. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
6. What do you add to powdered water?
5. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
4. Why do we constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
3. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
2. Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
1. What is another word for "thesaurus"?