Beware! There be puns here. Alas, the author of these gems is unknown.
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Circumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
8. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. Steve is looking into it.
10. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
11. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
12. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said 'No change yet.'
13. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
14. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
15. A backward poet writes inverse.
16. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
17. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!