You might just be a writer if...
1. You can't read a book without part of your brain analyzing it.
2. You look at scenery and describe it to yourself over and over until you've used the right words.
3. You carry a notebook and pen with you everywhere.
4. You know what POV and WIP stand for.
5. You can talk endlessly about word counts.
6. You watch people constantly, taking note of their clothes and movements.
7. You have no guilt eavesdropping on strangers' conversations.
8. You say you wish you had more time to write, but when you do have time, you spend it doing something else.
9. You know time ceases to run in its normal way when you're writing. An hour can pass in a blink of an eye.
10. You spend half your time convinced your manuscript is fit only for the recycling bin, and half your time hoping it might be a bestseller.