Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Writers Know...

When you know this...


will turn into this...


And you're not surprised that this...


turns into this...


And a character who you were sure looked as clear as this...


you discover actually looks like this...

You know that it's possible this...



could contain this...


but it also might be hiding this...




and your favourite character who's been behaving like this...


will probably turn out to have a touch of this...





Then I say this...
to doing this...



and best of luck with your this!


7 comments:

  1. I love it when you do posts like this! Good luck to all writers with this situation indeed, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elspeth - Oh, that's the secret, I think, of keeping the spark of writing alive. Being open to whatever the journey offers and traveling where it takes you is the way to make a book really special. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura; Thanks for the compliment and I echo your good luck wishes to all writers as they travel down their individual highways!

    Margot; I just wish the journey came with a good map and warning signs before you hit that giant pothole or see a scary beastie lying across your path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling 'cause that's the way it is. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if you're not a plotter, this is how it goes every single day.

    Terry
    Terry's Place
    Romance with a Twist--of Mystery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol; Making you smile makes me smile.

    Terry; You are far braver than I. I'll keep clinging to my maps.
    February 23, 2011 10:41 AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent and so very entertaining...I am hooked - going to follow...glad I found you (via the #writing Daily)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I love to hear from you!