10. Your normally loquacious imagination now mumbles "Umm..."
9. You've worn a path in the carpet from your pacing.
8. You notice you're typing more typos than actual words.
7. You have to describe a sunset. The only word that comes to mind is 'pretty'.
6. You're drinking cold coffee.
5. The manuscript you swore yesterday was near-to-perfect now reveals itself as riddled with errors.
4. Your knowledge of rudimentary grammar and spelling seems to have disappeared along with your typing skills.
3. Your closest relationship is with your thesaurus (see #7).
2. You're convinced this manuscript is the one that will give away that your previous success was an error and you actually have no talent at all.
1. You promise yourself you'll never put yourself through this again. You know you're lying.