Of course you will write today. Of course you will. You're dedicated. But first you just have to...
12. Get started on that pesky Christmas shopping.
11. Try and teach your pet to dance. Disco is optional.
10. Remember where you hid that last bar of chocolate.
9. Think about making chicken stock from scratch; think being the operative word.
8. Look up various odd subjects on the internet; you can never tell when you will need this knowledge.
7. Discover that you have five different boxes of cereal in your kitchen cupboard and each box contains less than a handful of cereal.
6. See how accurately you can type with your eyes closed.
5. Go through your closet and try to remember how old the outfits are at the very end of the rack. Bonus points if they are older than your oldest child.
4. Keep looking for that bar of chocolate.
3. Figure out what time it is on the other side of the world. More knowledge which could be useful someday.
2. Mentally spend your next royalty cheque - first practically, then frivolously. Decide frivolously is much more fun.
1. Realize you've written your blog post for today. What a dedicated writer you are!