Short, but sweet. And wise. But, being Irish meself, couldn't you guess I'd be saying something like that? Then again, I'm not the author of the wisdom, it being sent to me by way of an email.
Have yourselves a grand weekend.
Five Pearls of Irish Wisdom
- Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.
- Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.
- Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
- Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
- Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.