In honour of today being American Thanksgiving, I thought I would veer away from writing about writing and give you, instead, some of my favourite television episodes with Thanksgiving scenes. All of the shows are no longer on the air; which probably says something about my age that I don't want to think about.
To all of you celebrating Thanksgiving today; have a wonderful day! I'm so very thankful to have discovered this online writing community and I'm constantly moved by your warmth and support.
So here's the list:
- Friends: The one where Rachel makes the trifle.
- Friends: The one where Brad Pitt guest stars.
- WKRP in Cincinnati: The one with the turkey giveaway.
- The Gilmore Girls: The one where they go to 4 Thanksgiving dinners.
- The West Wing: "Shibboleth".
Do you have a favourite Thanksgiving television show episode?